Friday, May 7, 2010

Pictures!

Here are the pictures of Craig and I's trip to Atlanta last weekend. We had such a great time!


This is what he found when he got home on Friday. I gave him only enough information so he would know to bring his clubs and what kind of clothes to pack. Told him to be ready to leave the house at 7:00a.m. Saturday morning.


Here he is suiting up! He doesn't look a day over 30, does he? I love this man!





Did I mention that I love this man? I do!


This is not good!



Us at the Cheesecake Factory. Craig couldn't believe that I asked the waiter to take our picture, but I did!


Buffalo Blasters - these will light you up! But they were yummy!


Original Cheesecake with cherry topping! Can I just say that it does not get any better than this folks!

0 comments: