Friday, February 1, 2008

Days 2, 3, and the starting of 4

Oh my goodness!!!! How many days will this go on? I thought we were finally getting somewhere with Tyler yesterday when he actually went on the potty of his own freewill yesterday morning. No such luck! This morning he is back to stubborn Tyler. He has told me that he has no desire to be a big boy, he likes poop in his pants, he likes not being able to go to school, he likes spankings, he doesn't like M&M's or new toys! So, what is our goal for Day 4? Well, the goal is that Mom is going to get just as stubborn as Tyler is and probably even a little more so. It is 8:30 in the morning and I have just gotten all of Tyler's toys in his room, closed and locked the door! He will get one toy every time he decides he wants to go on the potty. If he goes in his pants, then that toy gets taken away. So, here we sit, no toys, no television, no books, no activities, aahhhh!!!! I may lose my mind before the day is over. Shannon - I wish I had your ability to tune stuff out. He has decided that since he doesn't have any toys that he will be a kitty cat. So he is meowing all over the house! Pray for me today please that God will give me strength and joy just enough for today even while in the midst of all of this. We will get through this and when we do I will have TWO potty trained children!!!

0 comments: