Friday, March 5, 2010

Fridays

Fridays have become my new favorite day of the week! It is the day that I don't work and I just feel so incredibly blessed to have one day a week where I can almost do whatever I want. However, this is also the only day that I have that I cram in errands, grocery shopping, house cleaning, relaxing, a manicure, haircuts, doctors appointments, etc. You get the picture right? I have found myself with not much to do on Fridays the last couple of weeks, and I love it. It is like I have finally caught up or something.
We went grocery shopping last night. I cleaned half of my house yesterday. So I here I sit wondering what I will do today. Hhhhmmmm... the possibilities are endless. But, truth be told, I will probably finish cleaning my house, go to Sams, and probably back to WalMart for the things that I didn't get last night. I think I will throw in a manicure/pedicure today just for relaxation sake!
We are hosting game night tonight. We have two couples that we get together with about once a month or once every six weeks and we play games. Sometimes the competition is fierce!!! We have a great time and we all have kids about the same age. Usually my ear drums are about to explode from the noise by the end of the night and my house is trashed, but it IS fun! Boys will never cease to amaze me. The girls go in Kayla's room and you hardly hear from them during the night, except to come out and ask if they can give each other makeovers. The boys... well, they usually make us dizzy with laps through the kitchen. There is usually at least a couple of fights to break up over who had which gun first. One of the last times we had game night here, I walked into Tyler's bedroom to find that they had completely removed ALL of his bedding from his bed. I mean down to the dust ruffle folks! Where did that come from? Tsk, tsk! Boys will be boys!
Hope everyone has a happy Friday! And, somebody better leave a comment and say that they are proud of me for posting two days in a row!!!

2 comments:

tracy said...

I'm very proud of you!

Holly said...

2 posts 2 days in a row!! Be still my heart!!