Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures

Helen Trip


The family checking out the shops in Helen.


Kayla and her cousins.


Me and Tyler enjoyed a lovely nap together while almost everybody else went shopping. He was exhausted and so was I and I hate to pass up snugglin' with my boy!


Tyler having a big time playing mini golf.


Here is my brother-in-law trying to put the ball in the hole; I think he lost!


Here is our bear - yep, he was really that close. Craig's uncle got an awesome picture of him, I hope he emails it to us!


Yes, I was very happy to have made it to the top of the falls!


Grandpa and Grandma and Tyler at the falls.


Finally made it to the top! Our hike at Anna Ruby Falls.



Kayla is taking a break on her way up the mountain!


Tyler declared that this lion looked like it had stepped right out of Narnia - he hasn't even seen Narnia, but it was a really cool sight!


The kids at the wild life preservation.



Yes, the cabin was even equipped with a guitar! They had tons of toys, movies, games - very well stocked for a week with kids of all ages!

Kayla's week at camp:


The view from the top of the mountain after they hiked it!


Face Painting


This is where my child lived for the week!


Some hyper girls ready to go to camp!

Weekend at the beach:





My little fish - he actually had rings around his eyes all weekend because he did not want to take his goggles off!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Um, where's the beach?

churchillclan said...

hahaha! I thought the same thing. We actually forgot our camera when we went down to the beach! Such a shame, huh? We went to the beach for the weekend and took no pictures of the beach. For all anybody knows, we could have went to the "Y" for the day! Oh well!