Monday, December 17, 2007

A Busy Weekend

Well, the weekend was a little crazy, but it was a good, fun kind of crazy! We spent Friday night at Wal-Mart, Sam's, and basketball practice. A word to the wise - avoid Wal-Mart at all costs for the next week - it was not pretty!!! But we managed to make it through and got most of what we needed for Christmas baking and cooking! Yea!

Saturday we went to Ryland's 1st birthday. It was so much fun, but also a little sad because he is just getting so big so fast! Saturday night Craig and I had a Home Depot and Lowe's date. Yeehaw! We are getting ready to overhaul our bathroom so we were out looking at our options and trying to decide where to start. More to come on that in the coming weeks! We love home improvement!

Yesterday was church. I helped with a Christmas party in Tyler's Sunday School class and that was a lot of fun! Kayla and I spent the afternoon baking. We dipped pretzels, made star shaped brownies, and peanut clusters. She is getting to be a very good help in the kitchen and she loves it! We will be doing a lot more baking this week, including Christmas cookies with some friends on Thursday. Last night was our Christmas party in AWANA and then we had some friends over for dessert and coffee after that. All in all, a busy but very fun weekend!

Today I have gotten a surprise day off of work! Yea me! We are moving offices and my boss called last night to tell me I have no computer so I might as well skip it! Hey - you don't have to tell me twice! So I will be taking the kids to school and coming home and doing some cleaning - fun, fun!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Christmas is only 8 days away!!!!!! And it is finally getting cold here!

0 comments: