Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Whew!

Well, we finished this day up FINALLY! Do you ever have those days that you feel are never going to end? Yeah, me too - today was one of those days! I managed to get two kids delivered to school, stopped and tried to help fix a Graceful Designs problem at Holly's (not much help, but I tried!), then off the work for a couple of hours, back to school for one child who refused to take a nap this afternoon. I spent a couple of hours paying bills, making my grocery list for Christmas, and just straightening up. Kayla had our neighbor's daughter over to play for a little while tonight. Craig worked until almost 6:00. Grabbed some quick dinner and finished the night out with blizzards at DQ and a short drive around town to look at Christmas lights. By the time we got home, Tyler was having a meltdown - he has a little pimple on his tongue - a lie bump, no doubt - and he was crying because it hurt. Finally got them to bed only to have Tyler get up before I even got out of his room because he needed to use the bathroom and, yes, we did make him go before we even got him in there! Got him back to bed only for him to get up five minutes later because the tag in the back of his pajamas was "scratching his hiney"! I think both kids are safely in bed for the night!

2 comments:

Holly said...

cool blog. Like the background. I especially like what older siblings can teach younger ones!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa.. You have done a great job on creating your blog! I am so proud of you! This is the first I have had time to read it. I sure got a chuckle out of my grandchildren! Love you all....Mom