Thursday, December 13, 2007

John Deere Green

Do ya'll remember that old country song from Joe Diffie(I think!) called John Deere Green? Well, that is what I will be singing from now on whenever I walk into Tyler's room. However, for those of you who do remember that song - no, I won't be painting "Billie Bob Loves Charlene, in letters three foot high" on his walls. For those of you who don't know this song you have no clue what I am talking about - sorry! Anyway, we are redecorating in Tyler's room and are using a John Deere theme. The stuff I have ordered is beginning to come in - isn't ebay great! So here a few pics....




Can you tell that he loves his new bedding?

I think this is the cutest little lamp that I have ever seen!


John Deere curtains - every boy needs some of these right!

0 comments: