Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Busyness Has Begun!

The week is shaping up to be an extremely busy one. Shew! However, I have really tried this season to keep the busyness and stress to a minimum so that I can really enjoy the birth of my Savior this year. Sometimes it seems so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of shopping and traffic and all of those things that test our patience, and we completely forget why we are "celebrating" in the first place. I pray that everyone sets aside time for family and friends this season, but most importantly that we will all make the moments with our Savior a priority; after all, He is the reason for the season! I have heard that saying all my life, but thinking about it just now I realize that there is loads of truth in it. He is our hope and our reason to celebrate!

0 comments: