Monday, November 24, 2008

Demolition

That is what my house has become - a demolition project! The kitchen is almost finished except the grout on the backsplash and the floor that probably won't happen for several more months. Craig is off this week and he has started on building my closet. Actually the closet is built, but we are closing off one door and moving it around to the kitchen side which means that he is having to drywall and redo molding in the living room. He has just told me that we are getting ready to embark on the messiest project ever. I'm scared!!! We are getting rid of the entertainment center as well and since that is sitting against the wall that he is doing all of this work on I had to empty that out so that it could be moved out to the garage. Our videos, DVD's, and CD's, and games are in a big green Rubbermaid tub and you want to know the funny part??? Our TV is on top of the green tub. Can you say "redneck"? We might put the furniture out on the front porch! Ok, maybe not. So, this week will be filled with dirt, dust, furniture strewn around, and basically, constant upheaval. I'm so thankful that we are not having Thanksgiving here - that would be stressing me out! Pictures and more updates to come throughout the week!

0 comments: