Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! It is a gorgeous day in Georgia and I find that I have much to be thankful for today. I have decided to bring the family in on this post and let them say what they are thankful for, so here we go...

Kayla is thankful for electricity, running water, family and friends, and school, and Horizons - that's it!

Tyler is thankful for mommy and daddy, cousins, and teachers, and turkey, and teachers, that's all!

Craig is thankful for a week off of work, and a wife who makes really great pumpkin pie! (I did not tell him to say that!)

Lisa is thankful for a wonderful husband and healthy children, thankful for my family and friends, a Savior who loves me and who's grace is always sufficient!

This Thanksgiving is a little different for us. We usually are either having a bunch of people here or are in Tennessee. This year we are dining at James and Shannon's with James' mom. It feels strange not to be scurring around this morning getting the turkey in the oven and getting the fixin's ready! I think it is going to be a very relaxing day! Thank you J&S for spending the day with us! To our parents and family - we will miss you tons, but we are glad that you are spending the day with other family and friends! Have a great Turkey Day!

0 comments: