Thursday, November 20, 2008

Full Speed Ahead

I have pretty much been going 90 MPH this last week and cannot believe that it has been over a week since I posted last! That is crazy! There has been a lot going on to say the least. I have done a ton of fun stuff with friends the last week and it has been so much fun to get caught up with people and to also spend some time with people that I don't always get to see. I have found a new hobby! I played Bunko with some friends last Thursday and had a wonderful time. Since then I have added two more Bunko games to my December calendar, one of which is a couples Bunko night so that such be a lot of fun. S and I spent a day in the rain last week over in Aiken playing at Hobby Lobby - can you believe that we didn't even buy anything! I also got to enjoy a girl's night out this week and catch up with a couple of friends.

So, while I have been enjoying this very fun social life the past week, my husband has been slaving away in the kitchen! My back splash is all the way up, my pink walls are gone! Yea! I have to say - he has done a fantastic job - thanks babe! It still has to be grouted in, but the tile is all up. He is off next week and we'll be working on the storage closet. From one project to the next!

On a Graceful Designs note, it has been very busy, which is a great thing. However, it was apparently a little bit too much for Gertrude because her mother board gave up the ghost on Tuesday. Can I tell you how very uncool that was? Thankfully, our handy dandy repairman is going to try to get her back to us by the end of the week. Thanks Jeff! She is mine for one more week and then gets to go back to Holly's for the month of December.

I'm starting to really get organized and ready for Christmas. We are going to have a house full of people including both sets of parents and my brother and his family. I'm looking forward to having everyone here! I have almost all of my shopping done so that is a load of my mind. I still have a few things to finish up and hope to get to those in the next week or two.

Does that catch me up? I think so! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its about time you caught up with your blog!! I have been checking it every day and no news! Wheeew!! You'd think you were busy or something!:)