Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Here Comes the Bride...

...and it is Kimberly Shipp! WhoooHooo! Kimberly and Brandon came over Sunday night and asked my children to be in their wedding. Kimberly has babysat my kids since the beginning I think. She is the ultra-cool babysitter who lets her charges paint her face up like a clown! My children were absolutely thrilled to be asked and are so excited. Kayla would like to have her dress "pop" and she thinks Ms. Kimberly's dress "pops", and she is already talking about having her hair done and getting her nails and makeup done. Huh? I'm not sure if she realizes that it is KIMBERLY who is getting married. Tyler decided he wants to skip being the ring bearer and just be the one marrying Kimberly. It should be a fun time! Thanks Kimberly and Brandon! We love you guys!

0 comments: