Friday, May 8, 2009

Share My Horror

Okay, so I don't like animals - this is no surprise. Last night we went to Tyler's game and had to move away from the bleachers down into the grass to be able to see. I plopped myself down and looked up and thought "why here? why did I pick right here to sit?". Craig asked me why I didn't just get up and move and I don't know why I didn't except that I had no chair and I was already down on the ground, plus I was totin' a cooler, snacks, my purse, and a bottle of water. I was sitting right behind the ugliest animal I have ever seen. The bad thing? The owner treated him like he was a little baby - ya'll, he had his own stinkin' water bottle. Seriously? If you look close at the picture you will see the drool hanging down his face. Disgusting. He came up to Kayla and she reached out to pet him and came back with a soaked arm. I told her she was going to have to go home and bathe in Clorox. Ugh, it gives me the creeps. So, now for your viewing pleasure, I present you with my views from the ball field last night...




Just for the record, I did take pictures of my child playing ball too, and I will post those soon, along with Easter pictures - yea, I'm a little late.

2 comments:

bcuzthatsy said...

I'm offended by this post!!! That's a bulldog for pete's sake! Hello!? I work for Mack trucks! Our logo is a bulldog, that's a pretty dog! Plus bulldogs do not do well in the heat, that's why he has his own water bottle. Just fyi.

BC

churchillclan said...

I knew you would have a comment about this post. I'm so sorry that your logo is a bulldog - I suppose there might be one bulldog somewhere on God's green earth that is "pretty". Maybe. This dog was so NOT pretty. We are talking an obese bulldog, with a tongue so fat that it had permanently pushed his gums inside out and a serious drooling problem. There is nothing pretty about that. Trust me - I was there. Add to that the excessive doggy pant that it was doing and it just makes my skin crawl. OH, and all of my facebook friends agreed he was ugly except maybe one or two who thought he was so ugly he was cute. I'm sending you a friend invitation to facebook because I think you must need to have more socialization if you think this dog is pretty! Love ya! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!