Sunday, May 31, 2009

Playing Catch Up Again

Okay, so I know I am becoming a terrible blogger - sorry Brian! Things have been crazy around our house and I am finding that I am barely keeping up with normal household duties and there is little to none extra time for blogging and even keeping up on other blogs.

So, we have definitely entered this new phase of life with a bang. I'm working 20 hours a week right now, and to all of my friends with kids who work 40 hours a week outside the home - my hat is off to you - I don't know how you do it. I will say this though - I love my job! And, yes, I even love my boss! It has been a ton of fun being able to finally get some things done around the office that need to be done but that I've never had time to make happen. I'm also doing some work for my boss' son, just some organizational stuff that can be done at work, but that I am getting paid extra for, so that is nice too! The other plus - the kids are absolutely loving their babysitter! They can't wait for her to get here and when she leaves they want to know when she is coming back! Thanks Sarah!

Baseball season has ended for Tyler, but is still going for Kayla. She has three regular games left and then the tournament. Last Tuesday night, we stomped the undefeated team and it was awesome! The girls played great, and we have really seen Kayla's game improve this season!

I filled my last Graceful Designs order yesterday. It was a bittersweet moment to pack Gertrude up and give her back to Holly for the last time. I have loved doing the embroidery thing, but I also know that for my sanity, it is the right thing to do to be getting out of it.

I have tons of pictures to post and will hopefully get to it soon! Hope everyone has a great week!

0 comments: