Monday, February 9, 2009

Incredible

It is Monday morning and I have 20 minutes before I have to leave to take Tyler to school and me to work and my house is straightened up, laundry is going, dishes are in the dishwasher. Wow, this is incredible. There was no fighting, yelling(ok, I yelled once in the car because Tyler was being difficult :( ) - it was overall a smooth morning. This doesn't always happen in our house. I'm not a morning person - at all. No, really, not at all. I'm thanking God that this morning went smooth and the day is off to a good, productive start.

This week is the dreaded Science Fair week. Have I expressed to you before how much I detest science fair projects? Ugh! This year Kayla and I have decided that we are going to do a baking project. It called, "Cookies! Can you blame you burnt ones on the cookie sheet". Fun, right? We'll see. I have three different baking sheets that we will test to see which ones cook the cookies the best. Really, as far as Science Fair projects go, this is the easiest. You want to know what threw me though? The teacher sent home this packet of papers explaining in detail all that must be done. This paper must have been taken from a 12th grade science project. Seriously, she has to do an abstract, a research log, etc. etc. Should be fun. I'll let you know.

Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

LaraJane said...

do you have a pampered chef stone to use in your science project??

churchillclan said...

YES!!!! I actually tried to call you last night to see if you could give me some history on the stones and what they were made up of (duh! stone, right!). I have complete faith in my stone pan that it will make the best cookies! :)

LaraJane said...

i saw your name on caller id...i'm trying to remember where I was?! Oh, I was at my Pampered chef team meeting!
I'm so glad that ya'll had one to use in her project!!!! :-)