Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Frustration and Excitement!

First of all, let me say - I have no idea what the heck is going on with my blog background, but I am thoroughly frustrated! Help! I tried to change my background and when I did it was just showing the background with no words. It finally dawned on me that maybe my font color was too light and the words just weren't showing up. But, then, when I tried to change the color, that button on my dashboard was gone. So, for now, I am boring blue. Blah!

Okay, but on an exciting note - Craig and I have just joined Net Flix! WhooHoo! Now, ya'll know we are not movie people so this is going to be new for us. We only signed up for one movie at a time, but, ya'll, there are so many old classics out there that I can't wait to watch with my kids. I'm so excited! Just to tell you how out of the loop we are for movies - my kids have never seen "Camp Rock". Yes, it's true and, so, that is the first movie on our list - we're so excited!

1 comments:

Holly said...

I thought you said "classics"???
Just kidding. We've looked into that but I've never had the nerve to try it. You'll have to let me know how it goes/works. Since I'm not daring, we just did the blockbuster thing where we get 2 or 3 free movies a month. That's been nice.