Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Who Says There's No Free Lunch?

My husband will laugh at me for posting this, but I just can't help myself. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to find a good deal. It is one of my passions - seriously! So, yesterday, I came across this deal for a free sub at Quiznos. No purchase necessary, you must show photo ID, blah, blah, blah. I'm thinkin' to myself, "okay, I'll bite". So, I printed off three coupons. I had intentions of printing off 4, since we do have 4 people in our family, but the printer quit, and that's a whole 'nother story. Besides that, Tyler was happy with Kid Cuisine, ie...nothing of any nutritional value in this meal at all cuisine. So, off we went to do a little grocery shopping and then pick up subs and head home to eat them. Hello? There is no point in getting free subs if you are then going to spend $10-$12 on drinks and chips when you have drinks and chips at home. Craig was giving me a hard time about all this and telling me there was no way that they were going to let me use all three coupons and I knew he was probably right, but I'm so NOT too proud to try it. Ya'll I walked into Quiznos with my ID, his ID, and Kayla who doesn't have an ID. I walked back out with 3 - 5" sub sandwiches for FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I was stoked. So, if you want to try this, go to this site...www.millionsubs.com. One day I'm going to learn how to do one of those little linky things! So, there you go... there really is a free lunch (dinner) sometimes! One last thing, you do have to put in your email address, but, hopefully, like us, you have several junk emails to choose from. Go get 'em!

4 comments:

Mark and Abbie's blog said...

So cool! Isn't nice to get free things. I got a coupon in the mail from Babies R' Us that said if I opened up a registry with them, I could get a $10 gift card. However, I had already opened a registry. I'm not too confrontational but yesterday I felt bold and asked about it when I took some things back. She said she could do it and added it to my gift card I had. Yippee! $10 for free!!

Momma 2...5 said...

You know this family of 7 is ALL over that!

Momma 2...5 said...

I just checked the website and they have given away their 1 million subs:(. No free subs for the Woottens!

churchillclan said...

Oh Amanda - I'm sorry! They were really good though! :)