Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Snagging a Few Moments

It has been a hectic day and I'm getting ready to run out the door, but I thought I would snag a few moments to post! My brother is smiling right now! :)

Craig and I are heading out of town this week to a conference. We are going to be gone four days! Yikes! The conference is Thursday, Friday, and part of Saturday, and we decided that since we had the kids taken care of, we would splurge and spend an extra night just for "us" time. So, we leave Thursday morning for Atlanta. My mom and Craig's mom are driving down together tomorrow to take care of the kids for us. The kids are so excited that they have both grandmas coming! So, today, I have been cleaning and doing laundry and finishing up Kayla's Science Fair Project. Her board is due in on Monday and since we won't be home until Sunday afternoon, we had to hurry and get it done! It looks great! I will try to post some pictures of her and her project! She did a fantastic job!

I'm so excited this week over this website that I found that hosts writing contests. I have done more writing in the last week than I have in the last year. I have entered several contests and have gotten some great feedback on the stuff I have submitted. It has been a ton of fun! I even have a fan! Somebody who signed up to get notified when I post something new. I was very excited about that! I'll keep ya'll posted!

Alright, my casserole is done and I am off for Bunko and some much needed girl time! Hope everyone has a good rest of the week - I doubt I'll get another post in before we leave!

0 comments: