Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm Addicted

Okay, so I have just discovered that I have two addictions. Anyone have a 12 step program for being addicted to Bunko and Facebook? Seriously, I played Bunko for the first time last month with a group of ladies from church and LOVED it! Tonight Craig and I went to a couple's Bunko night and had a blast. Now, I have to tell you that I don't usually enjoy doing things where I don't know a lot of the people in attendance, but there is just something about Bunko that makes you friends with everybody who is there! Weird, I know, but true! Tonight was a hoot and I got the most beautiful gift. Last month I won this gorgeous Christmas pitcher. This month I won a Christmas serving tray with matching Christmas spreaders. So cute! You guys do know that I'm a serving piece junkie right? I love serving pieces! These two things will both be on my table on Christmas Eve! In a couple of weeks we will do a Cookie Swap Bunko night with more Christmas themed gifts! Love it! Can't wait!

Now on to Facebook. Have ya'll tried Facebook? I love Facebook!!! Used to not get on there much, but pretty much all of our Church is on Facebook and I have also connected with some people that I have talked to in over twenty years. It is bizarre! Brian, I know you are dying to catch the facebook wave, so look me up after you join!Love ya!

0 comments: