Friday, December 19, 2008

Yeah!

Guess what??? Our tree is up AND decorated! All of the presents have been cleaned out from all of the closets throughout my house and are all under the tree or around the tree. We do family Christmas so there are gifts for and from my parents and my in-laws as well as my brother and Craig's sister, so it looks like we have a huge amount of gifts. But, we cut back a lot this year and it has been nice to not be so stressed about trying to come up with money to get everybody's gifts, which is so not the point of Christmas to begin with. That is a very good change that we have made this year, and, honestly, it still looks like we all bought too much!

Tonight I am going to pull another late night and try to get the rest of my baking done. I work 10 times better at midnight than I do at 9:00 a.m.! Craig is telling me I am obsessed and I have way too much of everything, but I will just bet you that it all gets eaten. Plus that, I am on a roll! I love baking!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments: