Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Is There Something in the Air?

I'm beginning to think something is in the air. I have been sooo tired the past two days and wondering what is going on. Then Tyler wakes up sick this morning and then Craig came home from work today and looked like he was going to fall over. I'm beginning to think that he and I are trying to fight off whatever Tyler has. I kept him home today since he was running a low grade fever when he woke up. We really do try to keep our germs to ourselves! So we have had a restful, unscheduled day at home and I can't say that I'm sorry!

However, now I find that I am bored. That doesn't ever really happen to me. Boredom is not usually a problem. But tonight I'm bored! Not because I don't have anything to do, but the stuff that I do have to do is not stuff that I feel like doing - did you catch all of that? I'm leaving in a little while for a girl's night out with a sweet friend - yea! I'm looking forward to laughing and talking and just having some much needed girl time.

I guess that's all I got for now people. I'm fresh out of news!

0 comments: