Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sigh

That is a sigh of relief that this weekend is coming to an end! It has been a good weekend, but so busy! We packed it full of very fun and productive stuff, including a date night, and a birthday party for both kids on the same day at the same time, lunch with friends, and a great church service. I filled up my gas tank on Friday morning and by yesterday afternoon I had just under a half of a tank left. Insane!

Friday was Craig's birthday and we got to go out and celebrate via a Sunday School class Couple's Night Out and a local seafood restaurant. They even sang to him. He is such a good sport! We left there and got to go and get coffee and just talk for a little bit. Saturday morning me and S. got up and went yard sale-ing. I was on a hunt for stuff to resell on ebay. I found some books - we'll see how they do. If they don't sell, I will resell them in the yard sale that S. and I are having this coming Saturday! The rest of the day after that was a blur!

On the agenda for today is work or school for everyone. I have four shipments of product coming in this afternoon for Graceful Designs, and Gertrude gets to go home to Holly tonight! Put that with normal Monday stuff like dishes and laundry that don't get done on Sunday and it will make for a busy day!

I have more to post but I have to go. I started this last night and am just getting it finished this morning and it's about time for us to leave for school/work. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Be safe today!

0 comments: