Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Best Birthday Party Ever

Kayla's birthday party was a huge hit! She had so much fun and thanked me profusely for "all of my hard work". How sweet is that? She is a great kid and I can't believe that she is nine years old today. Where has the time gone? Before I tell you about the party I just have to say that God has blessed me with a wonderful daughter. She is so compassionate and kind hearted. She has her daddy's laid back personality and her mama's dramatic tendencies!
The party was so much fun. Thank you Shannon and Ruth for helping out. We started out by washing hands in this wonderful sugar scrub stuff. Then they donned their personalized head bands and we gave them their warmed up neck wraps. Some of them started out in the foot baths. We did facial mask, painted fingernails and toenails. They got a neck massage from Ruth and Aunt Shannon painted flowers on their toes. I lotioned them all up and they all got to take turns on the foot massager. They had a blast!
Kayla got her ipod. That is what she was really hoping for. She also got an idog and carrying case and a bitty baby high chair from American Girl. Her friends got her all kinds of cool, girly gifts and she basically just had the best day ever!




2 comments:

Mark and Abbie's blog said...

I'm so glad she had a great birthday! It looks like it was fun. Very creative! To do the hyperlinks: there is a button that shows the world with like a chain link fence. Highlight what you want linked and then click on that button and type in the address (url). Also, if you want it on the side bar, go to layouts and click on add a page element. There is a place there to add the links. Email me if you need to know my address.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I wasn't invited to the birthday party... I think I might cry... no really it looks like they had a lot of fun and next year I so better be on the list!!!!!!