Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hiding in the Bathroom

Well, it is only a little after 2 and I think I'm going to call it a day and go lock myself in the bathroom with my bubble bath and a good book! Gee, so much has happened today - where do I start?

-Today was the first day with my new haircut; I think we all know how awkward that is. Do they really like it or do they just know that they have to say something because of how drastic the change is?
-I was asked out on a date and propositioned by a furniture salesman with too many tatoos and more piercings than I have - and yes, I was wearing my wedding ring.
-I went to the dentist and will have to fork out oodles of money for a crown for a tooth that I broke while eating a harmless bag of low fat popcorn.
-I almost got ran off the road on the way to get Tyler by someone who was obviously not paying attention.
-I have been blessed out via email for some forms that I hadn't turned in yet that I actually did turn in a few days ago.

My husband will fuss at me if I don't also list some positive things about my day - thanks Dennis!

-I joined an online Bible Study this morning that I'm very excited about. I'm missing not doing the one at church, but just feel like for right now that I'm not supposed to do that.
-I went to work and also got paid today.
-I got to bake muffins last night and take some to Tyler and Kayla's teachers today - that was fun. Something so incredibly small means so much.
-I just got my socks blessed off by the entry of Angie Smith's husband Todd on their blog. See the link - "Bring the Rain" under my blog list. Do I still have a blog list since I changed my background and messed up all my settings?
-Graceful Designs is busier than we have been ??ever??
-My kids start Kids Choir tonight - yea!

There you go - the go and the bad! Hope everyboby is having a great day!

1 comments:

Mark and Abbie's blog said...

It must be a nice haircut if you got asked out, etc...that's really funny. By the way, I just checked the worship folder and it said kids' choir doesn't start until next week...is that date wrong??