Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yea -- I did it!

Okay, so really, I am a little technologically challenged, but I just want ya'll to notice my new slideshow - I'm so proud of myself! Now if I can just figure out how to get some music on here it would be great! A project for another day!

I had orientation tonight at Kayla's school. Her teacher really seems very sweet. I think she is going to have a good year. She came home yesterday and told me that her teacher cut their homework in half because she thought there might be some people who go to church on Wednesday nights! How cool is that! I was very impressed and extremely thankful. God always has a plan doesn't He?

My brother and family will be here tomorrow. We are so excited! We look forward to a fun weekend with them. Other than that there has not been too too much going on this week. We are in the middle of a Graceful Designs purse promotion and that has kept me pretty busy all week. Oh, and our countertops came in today. Except that Craig didn't like the way the edge looked on the bar because it was a little sloppy, so they are redoing that. Then they cut the hole for the sink in the wrong place so... We do have the countertop that goes where the stove is so maybe he might get that in tomorrow night. We'll see. It is very pretty though! I will post pics when it is all done.

0 comments: