Sunday, August 3, 2008

Scrapbooking

Well, we finally did it! My group of scrapbooking friends have been talking about going away on a scrapbooking retreat for several months and this weekend there were six of us that went to either scrapbook or just relax. The majority of us scrapbooked. It was so much fun! We had this great cabin up in the mountains and we just hung out there all weekend. I didn't even put makeup on until we got ready to leave this morning and yesterday I did NOT fix my hair. I just scrapbooked and ate. Do you know how much junk food you can consume in one weekend??? We had a huge bowl filled with just various kinds of chocolate that was probably over half gone when we left. Junk food, scrapbooking, no hair, your favorite lounge pants -- it just does not get any better than that. I scrapped about 250 pictures and did about 60-65 pages. I was so pumped! I'm still about a year and a half behind, but, hey, I definitely made a dent! I was up until about 2:00 a.m. the first night and up until about 4:00 a.m. last night, so, needless to say "I am tired"!!!

After I left on Friday, Craig got really nasty sick. Poor guy - I offered to come home, but he said there was nothing I would be able to do for him. He had a yucky flu/cold bug complete with fever and body aches. I felt awful to be away while he was sick. Hopefully he will be feeling better tomorrow.

I'm trying so hard to load a video to show you all, but I keep getting an error message. Friday morning before I left, I recorded a LLLllllooooonnnnnggggg conversation with Tyler about a trip he was taking with John Peter. Apparently I wasn't going to get all of the fun of going out of town, he was going to go out of town too. He told Craig, "I won't be here to have fun with ya'll two." Anyway, I'm not going to tell you all about it, because I am determined to get it loaded.

Alright, my eyes are beginning to droop and I'm not sure that I am making any sense at this point so I'm going to bed. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments: