Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What Has Been Going On?

I have been slack on my blogging lately - sorry. Life has been insane since we got back from the beach and I'm just now beginning to get caught up. I spent Monday night, all day Tuesday, and all day today doing Graceful Designs stuff as well as sorting and pricing yard sale stuff. But the majority of my time has been taken up by ebay. I just listed a ton of stuff on ebay and, while, it is good money it is also very time consuming and exhausting and addictive, and...

In between all of that I have been trying to get caught up on my laundry and I spent the morning with Kayla yesterday as it was Tyler's last day of MDO. Tomorrow I will be working all day and then on Friday I leave for my girl's weekend. Yea! I haven't even had time to get excited about it with all the busyness of the week. But I am so ready!

For a kitchen update - I have paint!!! The kitchen has one rolled coat of burgundy paint on it. Yes, I said burgundy - it is dark and I love it!!! It is exactly what I had envisioned. We still have pink walls up above the counter tops in between the counter and the cupboard because that is where the back splash will go and we can't do the backsplash until we get the new countertops. One thing leads to another, you know how it goes! I have to take a moment and brag on my husband. He deserves more than a moment, but... When we got done with that wallpaper, the walls were a mess. He has puttied and sanded, and mudded and sanded and painted and sanded, and now - the walls look fabulous! They are as smooth as a baby's butt!!! I'm so impressed with him. He is already talking about next year's project. Yikes - one at a time. I love you babe - you are amazing!

Alright, it's past my bed time --- Goodnight!

0 comments: