Friday, April 25, 2008

Everyone is Sick

Well, everyone (except me) has the spring time allergy crud! Craig's started yesterday afternoon; Kayla is on the tail end of hers since hers started on Sunday, Tyler is just starting with his. Yuck! Kayla is supposed to be out of town all day tomorrow with a Church trip so I broke down and took her to the doctor today only to find out that there is nothing wrong with her. However, our wonderful pediatrician did give us a prescription "just in case" we needed it over the weekend. Bless her Lord! Our pediatrician is one of the doctors that is going on the Mission trip to Mexico this summer. We spent most of the visit talking about everything that goes on there - this will be her third year going.

Kayla is finished with CRCT testing. Yea! Those weeks of testing are always a little bit stressful because we try to make sure that everyone is down to bed EARLY so that they get plenty of rest - that is sometimes hard to do!

This weekend is full of showers - a baby shower and a bridal shower tomorrow. They are both drop-ins. It will be fun to visit with everyone!

Yesterday was spent embroidering pretty much all day. Graceful Designs has been pretty busy the past couple of months. Plus I had to do up all of my own stuff for the showers:) I love having an embroidery machine.

Oh, I have to tell one quick funny about Tyler, because he uses these words and expressions that crack me up. Yesterday we were playing with his walkie talkies and he said, "I got an ID on a monster that needs to go to jail"! It cracked me up - an ID???? Where did he get that from?

0 comments: