Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Had to Share This One

Early in the week Tyler decided that he did not need to take a nap, but that instead he would tear his bed apart. So when I went in there he had pulled his comforter, his flat sheet, AND his fitted sheet off of his bed. Well, I have to admit that it ticked me off because we had just cleaned his room so I told him he was just going to have to sleep with it like that. Well, I went in there just a few minutes ago to check on him and see if he was sleeping (yeah, right!), and the child has some how gotten himself underneath his mattress cover - it was all still attached! It looked like something from an alien movie or something! What a nut! It's a wonder he didn't suffocate himself under there.

1 comments:

bcuzthatsy said...

sounds like you've bred yourself a little weapon of mass destruction! lol