Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Survived!

I survived another year of Masters! What a fun week! We had a great group and everything went pretty smoothly. It is always fun and exhausting at the same time! I have a whole year to recouperate before we do it again!

Yesterday I took a "Lisa" day. The kids went to school and I went to the nail salon and treated myself to a manicure and pedicure. Then I went shopping and bought myself some new clothes - that is always fun! Last but not least, I made a trip to the chiropractor and had my back cracked - that was awesome! On that note, I have to tell you, the chiropractor did an adjustment on my toes! I never thought I would have anything like that done. My big toe has been bothering me when we walk and I mentioned it to him and, well, he said he could fix it - so I had my toes adjusted! I thought that was pretty funny! Last night, Craig made me work and we got the rest of the wallpaper down! Yea! We are down to the drywall - I'm so excited. At some point this week I have to go and look at paint. I thought I knew what I was going to do in there, but after talking to Craig last night I realize I have more options so I have to go look at paint samples - I LOVE paint samples!

Today, I will continue to play catch up with laundry, paper work, bills, etc. - all of the stuff that got put on hold last week. Although I have to say - my mother in law was such a blessing! She did laundry, helped with the kids, and even helped strip wall paper! Thanks Ruth - we sure enjoyed having you here!

0 comments: