Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring Has Sprung!

I love spring!!! Today was a gorgeous day! A little bit cool, beautiful sunshine, and a nice breeze. Craig and I got out and worked in the yard together tonight. He trimmed while I mowed. Our yard looks so nice now! Our backyard was beginning to look like a jungle. The kids played outside while we worked and Kayla helped a little bit too! I spent the rest of the day filling Graceful Designs orders and I think I am now caught up. Yea! Now, I just have to finish some stuff for myself for end of the year teacher gifts and that sort of thing.
Tomorrow I am back to work and both kids are off to school. I think we are all on the mend from this nasty cold. Kayla has a portfolio conference at 2:00 tomorrow, so I will be at the school checking out all her work that she has done this year.
FYI--go to Baskin Robbins tomorrow - it is $.31 scoop day! We love ice cream!

0 comments: