Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Settling In

I feel like I am finally beginning to feel human again and settling back into life after Masters! I went back to work today and did some laundry and caught up on AWANA stuff. Craig and I started back walking tonight and it felt good to get back to it. The kids are doing well. Kayla is starting a poetry unit at school that will actually turn into a project of sorts where she has to write some poetry, illustrate it and also do an oral presentation in class. I know NOTHING about poetry so it should be interesting! Tyler has gone three days now with no pooping accidents! I'm scared to get my hopes up! He actually went to school in underwear today and did not have any messes. I'll keep you posted on that one. He crashed and burned in the living room Monday night. He is now sporting a bruised cheek bone and a small scrape up closer to his eye. He was running 90 miles an hour through the house and hit a wall! We are having pictures done next week and I really hope it fades by then!

I finished my first lesson in my novel writing class. There are 26 lessons in this course compared to the six that I did in my last class. What have I gotten myself into? The lesson was interesting. The writing assignment was not nearly as fun as some of the ones I did in the last class, but hopefully they will perk up some!

0 comments: