Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm Exhausted

Okay, so today has been ridiculously busy as has the rest of the week been. I was out from about 9:30 until about 3:30 today running errands - pure craziness. Craig and I spent part of the evening mulling over our projects - more on that at a later date. I have tried to clean my house tonight and have just decided that I refuse to mop my kitchen floor while my kitchen is under construction - it is just not worth it!
My mother in law, Ruth, is coming down tomorrow to help out with the kids next week. It is spring break and I always help a lady at our church with catering. It is a fun week, but by the end all of us are ready to drop! We do breakfast and dinner and sleep in between:) It will be a busy week - my mother in law is a blessing! She was here last year with us as well and helped with the kids and the housework and everything!
Tomorrow is also a "girls" day. We are taking Janna out for her birthday. We are off to lunch and then to paint pottery. I am so looking forward to that. While I am off with the girls, Craig is going to go and buy my new stove. Yea! Ya'll have to understand - my stove is ancient and I am so excited about a new one!
Graceful Designs has also been keeping me busy this week. We have introduced some new purses and totes and such that seem to be pretty popular. I have spent the last two afternoons at the embroidery machine. However, Gertrude is going home to Holly's tomorrow so that I don't have to deal with orders and catering at the same time. I think I would have to be committed at the end of the week if I tried to do both!
Okay, folks, it is 10:00, I'm worn out, I'm off to bed!

0 comments: