Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Big Praise!

I got some good news today! Most everybody knows, I think, that I work part-time as a paralegal. My boss has been so good to just take whatever hours that I can give him. I usually work two of the three mornings that Tyler goes to MDO. Well, with summer fast approaching, Tyler will go to MDO just one day a week to give me some time with just Kayla. The past few summers I have gotten one of the girls from church to babysit for me and the kids love it. However, the first summer I just about gave myself a nervous breakdown (really!) running here and there and everywhere. I decided that was for the birds so last summer I went to just one day a week. Well, I just haven't been able to get a peace about what to do and yesterday I decided that I would talk to my boss about letting me work from home this summer and just come in to meet with clients when I need to. It was the first thing that I had truly felt a peace about. So, today I asked him and he didn't even hesitate. He thought it was a great idea and was very supportive. With our embroidery business continuing to grow and move in different directions, I'm hoping that it will work out where I can keep on this stay at home schedule. We'll see. I'm sure there will still be days when I have to go in, so, Kimberly, if you are reading this...:o)

0 comments: