Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Weekend

Well, my husband played in a golf tournament today and WON! Way to go babe! Their foursome pulled it off and came home with these very cool trophies and some other prizes. He was gone most of the day and got home in time to get cleaned up, have a bite to eat, and then we had some friends over to play cards and have dessert. That was a fun time and it also gave the kids some time to play with some friends. After we got everyone to bed I finished counting my meds for Mexico. THEY ARE DONE!!! Yea! They are all in nice, neat little labeled bags ready to go to church with me in the morning!
Last night Craig and I went out to celebrate Mother's Day and my birthday and we had a great time. We went to Outback for dinner and then spent the remainder of our date at Lowes! I'm becoming a lover of Lowes! We used to go to Wal-Mart on our dates - now we go to Lowes. Anyway, we finalized the choice of color for our countertops. We are not in agreement as to the edging on them though. That will have to be discussed further before we order them. Craig also got some primer to begin working on the walls in the kitchen. The home improvement stuff has been put on hold for a few weeks, but I think we are about to gear back up!
I hope that all of you moms out there have a great Mother's Day tomorrow. I am so incredibly blessed to have a wonderful mother and also a wonderful mother-in-law. I praise God for each of them and hope they know how much they are loved!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, sweetie, I love you too. You are the best daughter in the whole world. Love, Mom