Monday, May 19, 2008

Potty Training Boot Camp

Well, we are at it again, so please be prepared for many stories about poop this week! If anybody would have told me that I would one day have a four year old who was not trained to do his number two's in the potty, I would have said, "Oh no, not me." Oh my, in the wise words of Shannon, "never say never"! This week I am armed with prizes, incentives, charts, and disciplinary action! I will keep you posted, but in all seriousness - please pray for us this week. This has been on ongoing problem for us for the last two years, yes, I said TWO YEARS! He is not trained for lack of trying! We have so much fun stuff planned for this summer and I hate the thought of having to worry about poopy pants every time we go somewhere!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how old is this pants crapping kid of yours!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe someone would make such a rude comment on your blog!!

James

churchillclan said...

hhmmm... wonder who that could have been???