Saturday, May 24, 2008

Very Productive

Today has been a very productive day. I was up at the church at 10 this morning to get all my stuff for Mexico that I have to pack. We all divide up all of the supplies and stuff that we are taking. The bag was so heavy that I could barely get it out to the van! Ran a few errands after that and then came home to fill embroidery orders and also do up some towels for a wedding that we are going to next weekend. I got that done and ran back out to do a couple of more errands. After dinner I got all of my Mexico stuff together and all in one place. I started putting some of it in my suitcase - I'm glad it has wheels! I also got together all of our gifts to go to Tennessee next weekend. Along with Mother's Day and Father's Day, between May and June we also have my birthday, Craig and I's anniversary, my parents anniversary, his parents anniversary, his mom and dad's birthdays. It is always a little insane! BUT, I am so thankful that we are traveling there instead of having to mail everything.
Craig has been working on getting all of the glue remnants off of the walls in the kitchen - what a messy job. I think he done now though and ready to sand! Talk about a messy job - that won't be pretty!
Memorial Day plans??? Some friends have invited us over for a cookout and I'm so looking forward to it. Craig and I have been seriously lacking in fellowship lately so I am ready to get together and laugh and have some fun!
Hope everyone makes time for some fun and fellowship this weekend!!!

0 comments: