Monday, May 19, 2008

First Day of Summer

Well, it our house, it is the first day of semi-summer. Kayla still has four days of school left, but it should be a very easy week for her. Tyler's last day was Friday and I don't have to go into work! So, it was so nice this morning to get up and be able to go for our walk early while it was still cool out. We got home and watered all of the outside flowers. Just in case some of you are wondering all of my flowers ARE still alive! Whoo-Hoo! I have even planted some more and they are looking pretty good. Maybe I will have to post some gardening pictures soon! You know, I am finding that it is so relaxing to stand out there with the watering can! And seriously, just being able to enjoy part of God's creation in that manner has been so fun! I hope everyone has a great day!

0 comments: