Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 2 - Not so Good

You know, I went on ahead and let myself get excited yesterday when Tyler did so well and now today has not gone well at all. We did have one successful depost in the right place and two in the very WRONG place. One of those required a bath! TMI I know, but, hey, such is the life of a potty trainer and potty trainee! He has fought me tooth and nail about even GETTING on the potty today!

On a less smellier note, tonight is Honor's Night for Kayla. She is getting an award of some sort. I will let you know what it is when I find out what it is. Today she is celebrating have the most AR points in the third grade for this last grading period. She gets to have lunch in the library with the librarians and they are bringing lunch from Burger King. She was so excited! She is also having her end of the year party today - they are having a luau! She got to take her flip-flops and beach towel with her this morning and they also made grass skirts. I had to send in a pineapple and apples - I wonder if they are roasting a pig?

I am in a weird mood today. Trying to be filled with joy, but not sure I am getting there! What is wrong with me????? Ahhhh! I hate days like this where you just feel blah! I think I'm going to go find my book and try to get wrapped up in someone else's drama rather than my own!

0 comments: