Monday, October 20, 2008

Almost a Week

It has been almost a full week since my hubby left. I've talked to him a couple of times and he sounds like he is having a great time! I didn't talk to him yesterday so I will probably hear from him tonight. I talked to him on Saturday night and it had been their first day out to hunt. It was about the same temperature there as it was here, so he says we need to pray for a snow storm in the mountains to bring the elk down out of the woods. When it is warm they travel to higher ground. I guess when you have that much fur/hide and you are that huge you would travel wherever you could be coolest too! So, we'll see. It is supposed to get down in the teens there this week so that should definitely cool things off. It also looked like they might be getting either rain or snow today and tomorrow.

The kids and I and the moms spent a full weekend out and about. Friday we went to Monkey Joes and got groceries. Saturday we went to Kackleberry Farm. The kids had a blast. It really was a fun day. The weather was beautiful! Grandma jumped on the World's Largest Pillow with the kids and they thought that was great. We did the Corn Maze and I lived to tell about it! I'm extremely claustrophobic and I hate stuff like that. I hate feeling like I'm trapped with no way out. But, it was only three phases and we made it through with minimal panic! Yesterday was church and then our Fall Festival last night. The kids always love that. Today I think we are all worn out! I'm at work this morning and the moms are at home hanging out. We have more shopping to do this afternoon and tomorrow! Hopefully I will have time to post pictures later this afternoon! Have a great Monday!

0 comments: