Friday, October 17, 2008

Day Three

My husband has been gone for three days! I miss him like crazy. Never have we been in a situation where we have not been able to talk to each other at least once a day. I'm sure many of you are thinking that I'm spoiled and I am. I love my husband to pieces and my friends all laugh at me if we go out of town together, because I talked to him 2-3 times a day. What can I say? I love him! I haven't talked to him today and that makes me sad!:( I know he is having a great time though. Tomorrow the season opens and I'm so excited for him that I can't stand it! Hopefully we will be able to talk sometime this weekend!

Today was a better day around here. I didn't get stopped by the police for anything and I didn't run into anything! We took the kids to Monkey Joes this morning for a couple of hours and they had a blast! We got some lunch and then went grocery/Christmas shopping. My Christmas shopping is coming along very well and I have knocked out a lot this week. Tonight we just hung out and played cards and mom and I did some scrapbooking. I'm still a year behind but maybe over the next week I will get caught up a little bit.

Tomorrow we are off to a nearby farm/pumpkin patch. My mil wanted to take the kids to a pumpkin patch and this place has it all. It should be a lot of fun! I got some great pictures of the kids today and will try to do the same tomorrow. By the beginning of next week I should have lots of pics to post!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments: