Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fire Station

Before we left for Tennessee this past Friday Tyler has his field trip to the fire station. It was so much fun! I have to tell you - I've never been to the fire station and I think I was just impressed if not more impressed than Tyler was. We got to see the training room, their "bedrooms", the trucks, the kitchen, and we got to see one of the guys go down the pole. Plus we learned tons about response time and how the 911 calls go and all of that - it was very interesting. I got lots of great pictures, but I'm only posting one because most of the ones that I have have pictures of other kids too and I want to be respectful of the fact that there may be parents out there who don't want their kids faces plastered on my blog! Here is my boy in his fireman's hat - he has played with it like crazy since Friday!

0 comments: