Monday, October 20, 2008

Kackleberry Farm


Instead of a sand box they had a "corn" box filled with actual corn. This was supposed to be an attraction for the younger kids but you can see that my kiddos loved it!


Yes, Grandma did join the kids on the world's largest pillow and lived to tell about it.






I'm really not sure why Tyler is pouting in this picture - maybe it is because he was wondering if we were ever going to find our way out of the corn maze!




My baby hit almost a dead on bull's eye. You should have heard the people clapping for her. I was so proud - she gets all of her talent from me! Maybe she should be out in Colorado hunting elk with her daddy!


The kids had a great time feeding grass to this little guy. He looks like he is about to eat Tyler for lunch, but he was eating grass out of the other little boy's hand that is standing next to Tyler.




















0 comments: