Friday, January 18, 2008

Back to Reality

Well, we had a wonderful day of rest and relaxation yesterday, but we have to get back in the swing of things today. I'm off to run errands this morning and then come home and pack. We are going to visit my brother and his family this afternoon and will be gone for a couple of days. We haven't seen them in a quite awhile and I am hoping that the kids will enjoy each other. They have three boys, one the same age as Kayla and one the same age as Tyler and then one in between, Joshua. Today is Joshua's birthday so we will be helping them celebrate at his party tomorrow. That should be fun - he is having a skateboard party - do my kids know what to do with a skateboard??? Tyler hasn't hit that stage yet and Kayla, well, she is a girl, and does not own a skateboard. Hopefully I will have some cute pictures to post when I get home. Please pray for Craig - he is sick as a dog, so I hope he will feel better and be able to enjoy himself this weekend!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I hope you have a good time. We'll miss you this weekend!