Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day 1

So I know that you all are dying to know how the pooping went today - sorry Brian, I know another crappy topic! Actually things went well. He finally went a little on the potty this afternoon. Yea Tyler! We will keep working on it!

In addition to potty training, I also got several things done for Valentine's Day and for AWANA. Here is a picture of towels that I did for the kid's teachers... (There is 6 towels. It looks like it could be 3, but there is actually 6)...

The evening is proving to be very good as well. Kayla got home and played outside for quite awhile doing "farming" stuff! She is so funny! Craig came home with a huge bouquet of flowers for me because he thought that I might need my day brightened! I just love him - he is so good to me! So, all in all, it has been a good day!

0 comments: