Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Puzzle From Down Below

So I know all of you puzzle fans are wanting an update on the impossible puzzle. My brother actually called me a "wuss" - thanks Brian - when was the last time you did a puzzle?? Well, let me just tell ya'll that it is still sitting half done on the table in the corner of my dining room. Don't tell my business partners but Gertrude is actually still in my garage where she has been since Sunday night and the embroidery orders are starting to accumulate! Yikes! So today is the last day for the dollar store puzzle. Maybe that is the problem - I bought it at the Dollar Tree! Maybe if I had spent $10 or $12 on it it would be easier to put together. Several of you all know how stubborn I am and it is just killing me that my stubborness and determination to get this done is NOT helping me to fit the pieces together! I tortured Kayla last night and made her sit in the kitchen with me and work on it. She finally faked bending over under the table to pick up a piece that had fallen and the next thing I know she has slinked off her chair and under and out the table and out of the kitchen! I guess I am on my own! Brian, when I get through with this thing I'm sending it to you!!! And I will get through with it!!!

1 comments:

Holly said...

And I always thought you took her right it and got right to work and I always feel so guilty about her sitting at MY house!! Well, no more:) There is a rebel in you!!!