Thursday, January 24, 2008

Shew!

I think I earned my cape and mask today! Hahaha! I actually detest Superwoman! However, I did get much of my list done today. The house is clean, the last load of laundry is in the washer, the bills have been paid, the budget done, the grocery list and menu made, my desk is cleared off, the embroidery orders are about to get tackled, did the meeting at work and the forms that I needed to do. All in all a very productive day! Tomorrow is fun day! Fridays are my day to run errands, so I have my list ready. Tomorrow afternoon I have a conference at Kayla's school to go through her portfolio. Then from there we are going to get Kendall and we are having girls night out! I'm taking them to a movie and out for ice cream! Then Kendall is spending the night. So it should be a very fun day! I'm not sure what Craig and Tyler will do. Tyler desperately needs new shoes so maybe they can go and do that.

0 comments: