Friday, January 25, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane

So tonight we had our girls night out with me, Kayla, and Kendall. What fun! They have had the best time. A big portion of our evening was spent watching High School Musical 2 on the big screen! Okay, now I want you to be honest, at least with yourself - did you ever dance with a group of your friends through the halls of your high school singing songs about summer time? Yea, I didn't think so. I have to say though that it did make me think back to my high school days and those crazy high school girl feelings. Well, I was definitely not the most popular girl in school, my self esteem pretty much dragged on the floor behind me! For the first couple of years I was Brian Causer's little sister which is not that bad of a thing when your big brother and all his cute friends are on the football team. Oh my goodness, I just remembered this guy - Rusty Bean! What a hottie, but good gracious what a name!!! Poor thing! Anyway, I did take about half the time to waltz down memory lane and remember all those old crazy feelings of high school. Then I have to admit that a big portion of the time was also centered on hawk eyeing everything to see what kind of ideas my daughter might be taking away. Oh, and then there was also that small part that wondered about all those crazy kids stopping to dance and sing every few minutes. And who names their child Sharpay?? Never heard that one before. Okay, really, I have regressed enough! We did have a great girls time though and it doesn't hurt that at least for tonight, I am, like, "the best mom ever".

0 comments: