Monday, January 28, 2008

Good and Bad

Well, Tyler did not get in trouble at school today! Praise the Lord! However, he did have stinky pants on when I picked him up. So this leads in to the update on poop! If you are one of my friends or family members who do NOT like to talk about poop (do I have any of those?) then you may want to skip this entry! So, before Christmas Tyler was doing so well with his "movements" (okay, sorry, couldn't resist a little humor!). Craig and I worked with him the whole week of Thanksgiving and when Thanksgiving was over badabing badaboom - one fully potty trained little boy! However, something happened during the excitement of Christmas and he fell off of the pooping bandwagon. Yea, so not fun, huh? So, in my naive little mind, I think, "well, he just needs to get back into his regular routine, and he, in turn will be regular again as well"! Yea, so far that hasn't happened. Friday morning I got about 30 minutes away from his school on my way to eat lunch with my husband and they called and said "Tyler has pooped his pants, please come change him!" Okay, I'm thinking, "stay calm, he is too young to know how much gas is!" So, that brings us to today. When I dropped him off this morning, we had a very clear and understood agreement - Behave and poop in the potty and we'll get ice cream after school and watch a movie instead of taking a nap. I mean, that's a pretty good deal, right? Well, apparently not good enough, because when I got to the school today, he had pooped his pants. "Hello, is this thing on?" I had told him that if he pooped in his pants today that he would not be going back to school until he stopped doing that, sooooo.... we will be holed up in the house for the next week - no Bible study, no school, no work - until we get this thing mastered again! I know I am making jokes about this, but truly please pray for us - we have been working at this for 1 1/2 years - that's right folks - YEARS!!!! I'm just about at the end of my sanity rope. If you are praying for patience for me, please tell God that I have enough!!! :o) Okay, thanks for letting me vent; I'm off to do something constructive now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

pooooop..........pooopeeerino.......the pooopster......

:-) Brian

PS.....I must tell you sis. This is a crappy topic for today.