Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Eye Boogers!!!

Okay, well, I have a confession to make - I hate eye boogers. You know what I'm talking about - those little pesky eye bacon bits that gather there throughout the night and even sometimes during the day! Well, my children know this about me and usually run when they see my fingernails heading toward their eyeballs. I cannot stand it - it just grosses me out. Well, yesterday, Tyler was playing "Batman" with his blanket tied around him in cape fashion. Of course the blanket doesn't stay tied so he kept coming to me asking me to tie it. Sure enough, at one of these requests I noticed a green bacon bit right in the corner of his eye, so, of course, I had to make a grab for it. Well, Tyler was quick to inform me:

"Mama, Batman DOES NOT have eye boogers!!!"

Okay, gross topic I know, but you have to admit - you've gone after a pesky eye booger a time or two in your life too!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Okay, that is gross!!!

churchillclan said...

Yes, it is gross, but you know that every good mama rescues the eye boogers from their kids eyes! I've seen you do it to Ryland!!! :)

Holly said...

OH YUCK!!! yes, I do it too---only until a certain age when they are really just too gross to dig out. But comparing it to bacon bits???? I don' usually eat those anyway, but now, forget it!!